We are excited about our Gold interactive courses. They offer all the features of our Bronze and Silver courses, but Gold courses truly come to life! Here, students can engage with their classmates and teacher in a live classroom. Students receive encouraging and constructive critiques for their assignments, as well as have the opportunity to engage with classmates. It’s a great opportunity to ask your teacher any questions you may have regarding the assignments, the class, or anything you’re curious about. It’s a great time of fun interaction!
Here’s how our Gold courses work:
- Watch a new lesson each consisting of a video or slide presentation featuring applicable lessons from history, instruction, principles/concepts, and a step-by-step how-to demonstration for the weekly assignment. Lessons involve visual, text, and narration to ensure comprehension and understanding for students.
- Practice what you’ve learned. The weekly assignment brings home the principles you’ve learned in class. The Lesson Guideline sets a clear weekly agenda.
- Submit your assignment into your class Assignment Gallery.
- Engage. Share and view feedback for your and your classmates’ work in the Iguana Assignment Gallery, and enjoy individual constructive critiques and guidance from your teacher.
- Sit in. Every three weeks or so sit in on a live critique session with your teacher. He or she will review your latest assignment and offer one-on-one critique of your work in an encouraging environment that will inspire you to continue growing in your art!