If you’re having trouble viewing the lesson video or uploading assignments, check to see if you have Adobe Flash installed by clicking here). If you’re having trouble viewing updated lessons, uploading assignments, or viewing any page at Iguana Art Academy, try 1) refreshing your browser and 2) clear your cache, or 3) as a last resort, send us your IP address to ensure you’re not blocked by security software. Here’s how:
1) How to clear/refresh your browser:
- Chrome: Press Ctrl+F5 in Windows. Press ⌘ Command+R in OS X.
- Edge: A few steps…click here for guidance from Microsoft.
- Firefox: Press Ctrl+F5 in Windows. Press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+R in OS X.
- Safari: Press ⌘ Command+ ⌥ Opt +E to delete the cache and then press ⌘ Command+R.
2) How to clear your cache:
- Safari 8.0 – 10.0 (Mac) – Clearing Cache and Cookies
- Click Safari in the upper left-hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data.
- Click Remove Now in the pop-up window that appears.
- Tap the Chrome menu button (the button looks like three small dots or three lines stacked vertically) > Settings > Privacy > Clear Cache (you cannot force refresh in Chrome for Android and iOS. You will need to delete your existing cache and then reload the website.
- Tap “Clear Browsing Data”. Ensure that “Clear the cache” is checked > Tap “Clear”
- Go to Settings > Safari > Tap “Clear History and Website Data” > Return to Safari > Reload the page with the circular reload button in the address bar (you cannot force a refresh in Safari for iOS. You will need to delete your existing cache and then reload the website.
- Tap “Clear Cache”. Tap “Clear Cache” again to confirm.
3) Check your computer’s address (IP address) for security:
Every computer has its own IP address. That’s how other computers know what info to give or send you, such as local weather, your shopping cart items, etc. Your IP doesn’t contain any confidential info, it’s simply your computer’s address, just like your house address is impersonal but enables the firemen to find you. More info on IP’s.
If clearing your browser and cache does not solve the issue you’re experiencing, please submit your IP address and the issue problem you’re experiencing via the form below. We’ll get back to you with a solution asap. Be sure to give us the following:
- your IP address. Click here to see it.
- the page URL (in the address bar) of the trouble you’re running into
- if possible, a screenshot (we use the free Jing screencapture tool)
- a description of the issue to better help us identify and solve the problem.