Iguana Art Academy’s all-day ArtShops are a wonderfully fun way to learn, grow, be inspired and encouraged, and have a great time. Children in grades 6-12 and their parents are invited. Enjoy fun photos from ArtShops below.
Every ArtShop includes:
- a fun, inspiring art history museum tour. Kick things off with a guided tour through IMOFA (Iguana Museum of Fine Art). Entertaining and enlightening, a student favorite.
- step-by-step instruction that is easy to follow, engaging, and logical. Visual step-by-step demonstrations enable all students to successfully understand and apply the lessons.
- hands-on projects to apply what you’re learning. For details, see “What do we do in ArtShop” below.
- individual one-on-one guidance: students receive help that addresses their specific strengths and targets areas most helpful for improvement.
- positive takeaways: everyone learns a new creative skill, improves existing art skills, sees things from a new perspective, learns new problem-solving skills.
- equipping parents: you will be more confident to nurture your children’s creative growth at home with what the skills taught and teaching method observed from the ArtShops.
- safe practices: all materials and information is non-toxic!